United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that last night.

The best part was Jolson saying that the claims players only came to City for the money gave them extra motivation.

Doesn’t that just warm the cockles of your heart?

Of course they only came for the money - I mean they will have racked up many more win and scoring bonuses than players of any other club in the last 10 years for starters lol

Yeah heard that pre-game last night. Ferdinand has been proper sound about City as a pundit. He openly said last night; “as a United fan I don’t want to city to win any game but I have respect for everything they do, you have to, they’re so well run at all levels”... yet he doesn’t let that cloud his judgement of us and doesn’t follow the usual media line when it comes to us.

Yeah heard that pre-game last night. Ferdinand has been proper sound about City as a pundit. He openly said last night; “as a United fan I don’t want to city to win any game but I have respect for everything they do, you have to, they’re so well run at all levels”... yet he doesn’t let that cloud his judgement of us and doesn’t follow the usual media line when it comes to us.
I’ve mellowed to Ferdinand quite a lot in the last couple of years. Think he generally gives us a fair crack.

Surprise surprise a 100m player is suddenly playing well, how long has it fucking taken?.
Whilst a £50m player looked absolute class within 2 mins of his debut for us as sub ,away at Palace,and indeed has looked a £100m player pretty much ever since.Within two mis of his debut our Kev had controlled the ball and rifled a shot from 20 yards so hard at goal the palace keeper was taken by surprise and could only parry the effort away...then in the 2nd half,from the left touchline, near the halfway line ,he produced two insane,defence splitting passes to send Navas racing clear through the middle.Sheer Class.
Thats the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.