United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell spring is in the air because all the rags are coming out of the fuckin' woodwork!

A mate of mine sent me a text this morning -"proper team mate", the same **** who hid under a rock saying he was an Oldham fan a few months ago!. .. Mind you he's only ever been a TV rag brought up on fergie's success. And social media is full of them now, like birds twittering away on a powerline!

Being a blue I used to take some proper shit off rags(as you probably did too) and I never run for cover. The worse we were the more staunch and resilient I became. Should we ever fall from grace I'm prepared and will give it any rag both barrels, the lightweight snowflake ****s!

Last edited:
You can tell spring is in the air because all the rides are coming out of the fuckin' woodwork!

A mate of mine sent me a text this morning -"proper team mate", the same **** who hid under a rock saying he was an Oldham fan a few months ago!. .. Mind you he's only ever been a TV rag brought up on fergie's success. And social media is full of them now, like birds twittering away on a powerline!

Being a blue I used to take some proper shit off rags(as you probably did too) and I never run for cover. The worse we were the more staunch and resilient I became. Should we ever fall from grace I'm prepared and will give it any rag both barrels, the lightweight snowflake ****s!

+1

Can somebody take that photo of c*ntona, GPC and the temporary manager where they are fist pumping and put a bottle of something in each of their hands, Kronenbourg, whisky or wine and milk or fruit shoot or something as appropriate

You can tell spring is in the air because all the rags are coming out of the fuckin' woodwork!

I'd be out in my City shirt more when we were shit, these days not so much apart from matchday, I can't be arsed with the idiots and even though in my mid 50's I'd be more likely to chin someone that I was all those years ago.

Last time was a southern rag said something to me in town when I had a City hat on one afternoon. He was lucky I had Mrs Moon with me, smarmy shitty comment, was about to get a gobfull back which could well have escalated....and I'm really not a violent guy (this reads like I'm a proper nutter).

They’re back!!!!

The referees that is.
Since the sacking of Jose the referees have been acting like Stevie Wonder when the ball is in United’s box and Hawkeye when it’s in the opposition box. And even when they miss something you can rely on VAR and their bench to give them a penalty.

So far Ole’s revolution has been gifted a quarter final place in the FA Cup and the CL, and additional points to make top 4.

And we’re the cheats!

It's old news now, but I posted here on the morning of the PSG game "I wouldn't put it past the rags to scrape a lucky aggregate win tonight. If they do, the media love-in will be sickening." Most others were expecting the rags to be knocked out.

I think I was proved right on both counts. I know them of old.

Thought the same. It usually only happens when they get stuffed.
Bloody hell!!! If they are touting him to utd when things are going Good, and there's no need to deflect any bad news away from the idiotic supporting masses..... then this could be for real real, like, really being signed from Real real!!!!

"PSG were so bad they made a small minority of football fans like Man U again. And that's unforgivable."

Paul Sinha just said it on fighting talk. Not bad coming from a London Dipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.