United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be out in my City shirt more when we were shit, these days not so much apart from matchday, I can't be arsed with the idiots and even though in my mid 50's I'd be more likely to chin someone that I was all those years ago.

Last time was a southern rag said something to me in town when I had a City hat on one afternoon. He was lucky I had Mrs Moon with me, smarmy shitty comment, was about to get a gobfull back which could well have escalated....and I'm really not a violent guy (this reads like I'm a proper nutter).
I don't think you do-you should have decked the nob!

I'd be out in my City shirt more when we were shit, these days not so much apart from matchday, I can't be arsed with the idiots and even though in my mid 50's I'd be more likely to chin someone that I was all those years ago.

Last time was a southern rag said something to me in town when I had a City hat on one afternoon. He was lucky I had Mrs Moon with me, smarmy shitty comment, was about to get a gobfull back which could well have escalated....and I'm really not a violent guy (this reads like I'm a proper nutter).

I know what you mean when we were shit I could walk around my little seaside town in kent without any problems. But know if utd are on a poor run you never see a fan than win a few and loads are back out and they are a lot more gobby. I have had a lot more things said/shouted at me from passing cars or a group of utd fans in the street since the takeover. I guess it's a compliment that they are now scared of us !!

Can somebody take that photo of c*ntona, GPC and the temporary manager where they are fist pumping and put a bottle of something in each of their hands, Kronenbourg, whisky or wine and milk or fruit shoot or something as appropriate
A toilet roll for one of them, a sardine for the Frenchie and a toadstool for the little chap.

84c6df2889d59b48d17b3d5d46c29e02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.