United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually therefore are at least three articles on the BBC website about ole and the rags. There are no articles at all today. I wonder why?

Something to do with losing two games in a row? Shush, keep it quiet. The BBC don't want bad publicity for their beloved rags. They must be gutted that they were humiliated on national tv on a Saturday night? Ha.

I didn't realize that. You would never notice that from the way the media talks about moneybags City and all the shit they spout.
They have wasted a lot of money, it doesn't help when you change managers every so often, 4 managers since Fergie left and maybe 5 soon

Even though it’s still a while to the match, just watched the Betis v Barca match. I hope Messi does what he did today and completely has the Rags on toast. Media are still trying to downplay their losses because of ‘Paris’.

Even though it’s still a while to the match, just watched the Betis v Barca match. I hope Messi does what he did today and completely has the Rags on toast. Media are still trying to downplay their losses because of ‘Paris’.
That Paris match was the perfect example of an outlier. Play it again 100 times and PSG win 90 and still qualify the other 10. Let them keep referencing it as a success, in reality they should be pointing to that game as an illustration of all their issues as a team. Zero control, zero intent or direction, completely reliant on the opposition to beat themselves through defensive calamities and missed chances as they couldn't stamp their authority on the match with or without the ball. PSG should have won that match by a couple of clear goals, even though it was an extremely poor performance by their second string.

That Paris match was the perfect example of an outlier. Play it again 100 times and PSG win 90 and still qualify the other 10. Let them keep referencing it as a success, in reality they should be pointing to that game as an illustration of all their issues as a team. Zero control, zero intent or direction, completely reliant on the opposition to beat themselves through defensive calamities and missed chances as they couldn't stamp their authority on the match with or without the ball. PSG should have won that match by a couple of clear goals, even though it was an extremely poor performance by their second string.

Completely agree with all that. A lot on here called that Wolves would win it with confidence. They did so spectacularly. They can carry on mentioning Paris. I don’t see any trophies in sight for them

Big mate of Sir Joe too.

They grew up in Ellesmere Port together.
Check the scores in the fifties when they played us. I do not remember us ever winning. They also were the pioneers of playing foreign clubs, vague memories of them playing Honved at the old ground, if you remember they used to have black and white hoarding round the stand roofs. My first away match on my own was an 8-0 tonking in 62 I think, I used to hate Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.