United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is weird. Even if he is a sub at least do a few keepy uppies or something. That looks like a man who doesn't give a shit anymore, not that i can recall a time he did give a shit. 55m was it he ended up costing them? rinsed!

Ogden flatout said he wanted Liverpool to win ahead of us last week. That is fine because i can at least mark him down as someone who is not impartial. It feels unprofessional but that is his problem. If he is not working for MUTV currently i think he will be soon.
He also told Mitten he would be with them on the pre season tour, not that anyone would expect anything different.

The Rio rumours are very encouraging. It was a cause for concern that the rags appeared to be copying the structure our club established some 10 years ago, but more importane than the structure are the people making it work and bringing Rio back would convince me that all at OT actually believe all the nonsense they churn out bout getting back to the glory days of GPC. Enjoy the ride lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.