United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a copy of that podcast picked up by the club and asked to explain himself. They get away with far too much while still accepting the club's hospitality.

I'm not sure Ogden has enough credit to get in, now he's legged to ESPN. He's generally been dreadful at other papers (Independent, and I think Telegraph).

I think the club view him as a charity case to be tolerated.

Didn't they just agree a 0-0 draw was fair and just hoof it to one another :-)

No, you have to feel sorry for Liverpool to be honest. United had loads of injuries and played half the game with effectively 9 men. This really did put Liverpool off their game.

No, you have to feel sorry for Liverpool to be honest. United had loads of injuries and played half the game with effectively 9 men. This really did put Liverpool off their game.
Sorry, is not a word I would ever associate the the dippers, I don't feel even remotely sorry, we have virtually every team we play doing what the rags did to them.. now put your fishing rod away and leave an old fella alone to watch the snooker...,!

Sorry, is not a word I would ever associate the the dippers, I don't feel even remotely sorry, we have virtually every team we play doing what the rags did to them.. now put your fishing rod away and leave an old fella alone to watch the snooker...,!

Not sure you’ve got my post..

BBC reporting Ferdinand back to the swamp as director of football or some such role. You can see it panning out...... Ole fails at the start of next season, put camel gob in temp charge, win a few games, make it permanent then camel gob fails, rinse and repeat.
If there is a god, then this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.