United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the ****s.
Had the day off yesterday and this red walks up to us, says "what's with City always having empty seats?"
Prick. I've spent too long on Facebook pages pulling idiots up on the bollocks they spout as has been mentioned, yes facebook is awful and, it's Liverpool who are the more vitriolic but still.
Can't stand United. Horrible club with wankstain support

Well done lads, this thread was dying over the last few days, now though it is back to its hateful best. Yes they be a minor irritation to us now, yes they may be so shit that they don't affect us but you lot have rallied round and posted. never forget, they are scum.
Oh we won't mate, we certainly fucking won't.

He's renting the room above Lou Macari's Chippy. Says he wants to wake up every morning, open the curtains and gaze on the most beautiful sight in football - a dustbin full of scrapings.
Then he gazes at the most iconic stadium in the world...

1def37e1824d72a2e3534c9c21d6a4be.jpg

It's amazing how my feelings towards United have changed over the last few years. They have become almost irrelevant in discussions about top teams and rivals. I just don't care anymore about what they are doing or what their jealous and bitter fans are saying....how times have changed.

Well done lads, this thread was dying over the last few days, now though it is back to its hateful best. Yes they be a minor irritation to us now, yes they may be so shit that they don't affect us but you lot have rallied round and posted. never forget, they are scum.
Personally I believe we all should just forgive and forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.