United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they could just ditch the 'football' and use The Swamp for NFL or sell it to Bury ?

Bury have enough problems without being saddled with an out of date, decaying cesspit to manage.

Went to play Chorlton Cum Hardy G.C. with the golf society I`m a member of. After the game we had a booze and a bite to eat.

I noticed through the double door to my right that they were preparing for a party of some kind, as I got up to go to the bar I could see in this adjoining room, they had a United flag draped over a table. I walked up to the bloke who seemed to be in charge and asked him if this was the "We were only 32 points behind City end of season party" . He didnt look happy but just shook his head and said no.

I love trying to spread happiness and joy as I go about my day.

Went to play Chorlton Cum Hardy G.C. with the golf society I`m a member of. After the game we had a booze and a bite to eat.

I noticed through the double door to my right that they were preparing for a party of some kind, as I got up to go to the bar I could see in this adjoining room, they had a United flag draped over a table. I walked up to the bloke who seemed to be in charge and asked him if this was the "We were only 32 points behind City end of season party" . He didnt look happy but just shook his head and said no.

I love trying to spread happiness and joy as I go about my day.

No sense of humour, those bloody rags!

Looks like the rags have decided that Lukaka is a 'super star' slapping a price tag on him at 80m.
And we get accused of inflating transfer fees!!

Looks like the rags have decided that Lukaka is a 'super star' slapping a price tag on him at 80m.
And we get accused of inflating transfer fees!!

I just read this. If anyone is stupid enough to pay that for him they need investigating. I also noted they're favourites to sign Adrien Rabiot for free. I'm sure they are in more trouble financially than they let on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.