United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange that things have changed around so completely at United. They have basically become both the ultimate mercenary club and a laughing stock at the same time. It is clear that no top player in his right mind will join that shambles of a team with a totally unproven manager. The only reason that they might go there now is obvious....money. Maradona's comment also had me in stitches...we know United sell a lot of shirts around the world but they have to start winning trophies....and that he is the man to do it....haha!!!.

It's strange that things have changed around so completely at United. They have basically become both the ultimate mercenary club and a laughing stock at the same time. It is clear that no top player in his right mind will join that shambles of a team with a totally unproven manager. The only reason that they might go there now is obvious....money. Maradona's comment also had me in stitches...we know United sell a lot of shirts around the world but they have to start winning trophies....and that he is the man to do it....haha!!!.
If they sell all shirts in his size priced by amount of cloth in each shirt they'll just pull through.

They will be in deeeeep shiiit if they dont make champs league AGAIN next season unless they get very lucky and some mug of a team buy Lukake and pogba off them for a combine fee of 180m
Which is why UEFA are pushing to ban us from the chumps league so that the raggies have a chance to take our place.....

Agree with this post ..apart from the "unproven manager " bit.
Ole has proved himself ...to be shit at two prem clubs now..and at a champioshop club..no further evidence required
.case dismissed.take the trophy less one down.Ole has done it.

I am currently in a Spanish apartment overlooking the med but I think it is important to put my beer down and take time out to say the Rags were scum, they currently are scum and tomorrow they will still be scum. No where did I put my cerveza ?
We'll said, I'll be raising a glass on Rhodes next week to the ****s as well.

Agree with this post ..apart from the "unproven manager " bit.
Ole has proved himself ...to be shit at two prem clubs now..and at a champioshop club..no further evidence required
.case dismissed.take the trophy less one down.Ole has done it.

No,no,no.
He has done very well despite the injuries and dressing room unrest. He has a long term plan and needs one season to get rid of the bad eggs and another to rebuild, I will have nothing bad said about him. He has the DNA of the club running through his ice cold veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.