United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports breaking news

Heard it all now Manchester United close to signing wait for it??? Daniel James from Swansea!!! £15 million pounds big news for man united. Ffs
ole ole ole ole
He's not a bad player tbf, probably one of the better ones they could get with no CL and restricted finances (money spent badly, high wage bill, no CL cash, the Glazers lifestyle won't support itself etc).

swp29: “The gap between Sterling and Rashford is wider than the gap between City and United... I think Raheem Sterling is an amazing player whereas I think of Rashford as being very good. With what Raheem brings to the team right now I don’t think Rashford can...”

Hee hee that will boil some piss

I bet they feel how we felt when we signed scott Sinclair.

How long until he's compared to all the other wankers who they thought would be world beaters but left with their tail between their legs!

And Daniel James is a boyhood utd fan in 3....2.....1.....

He's not a bad player tbf, probably one of the better ones they could get with no CL and restricted finances (money spent badly, high wage bill, no CL cash, the Glazers lifestyle won't support itself etc).
I agree. Its not a bad signing, certainly a departure from the big name, big wages model that has failed so spectacularly. They've actually bought a player that fills a problem position for fairly cheap. First bit of sensible business they've done in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.