United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
James.... hahahaha.

He's a level of that winger Noone who was at Bolton.

Best if it is wingers are probably the position they don't need to buy.

Eddy woody continues to have no fucking idea, I'm waiting for a UEFA investigation of him as a plant from the UAE.

I think the problem with United is they veer from one extreme to the other constantly. Van Gaal's possession football to Mourinho. The biggest name, most expensive manager in the world to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Alexis Sanchez to Daniel James.

They needed to get away from Pogba/Sanchez/Ibrahimovic type signings, but (and I might get proven wrong obviously) I think they've gone way too far again and bought a kid who is miles away from the level they need. This kid should be going to a decent mid-table side like Leicester where he could try and develop some end product to go with his pace and dribbling, instead he'll probably have a United tenure like Wilfried Zaha's.
I think your spot on.

If the scum ever found themselves in a relegation battle (please!!) The amount of help they would get from the refs/prem/FA would be off the scale. No way would relegation be allowed to happen unfortunately .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.