United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
1111111111111111tt.png

I've just copied this from multiple previous posts by myself. Saves having to type it out so many times etc!
"The funniest bit is they really are the gift that keeps on giving. Every single time i think they are getting their act together, they do something to fuck it up"

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Ronaldo, Bale, Maguire, Alderweireld, Godin, Mina and William settle in at Old Trafford.

The only downside i suppose is long-standing fan's favourite Sneijder might find himself on the bench in the face of such stellar competition.

Eh? I quoted a post from this morning.

I know you’re senile and that but that’s a pretty big difference and I thought you’d like the context. Jose’s right in that the media fawn over Liverpool and Spurs who keep winning fuck all.

Now off you bed you dozy old soul as you’re obviously tired and cranky.
You take things far too seriously mate.Take a chill pill.
Anything that takes the piss out of that horrible club has been earned on merit and I for one will never forget the torment I had over the decades.Fuck `em and let `em eat shit.

I work with a few reds and they haven't been happy for a long time. Gallows humour is now the order of the day. How times have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.