United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins...................... Off redcaf In the Guardian briefed by woody

Yet the club have had to balance the manager’s wishes, and the permanent battle to keep him happy, by taking into account Mourinho is notorious for wanting short-term measures, rarely stays too long at any club and does not tend to worry about what happens when he leaves. Their own vision of team-building is considerably different and that is why Woodward is against selling players such as Martial, Paul Pogba and Luke Shaw when they could conceivably be an asset to the club for many years.

THEN WHY DID YOU HIRE THE MISERABLE TWAT, YOU GOGGLE EYED DIPSHIT?!?

*and breath*

Obviously hope it’s all paper talk but why in the hell is Woodward even allowed an opinion on who to sign? Or are there other, actual football people, in the mix here? Sir Bob?!

PS Sorry Marvin didnt see your post.

What was their vision of team building when they signed di maria, falcao and big nose?

One question sticks out like a sore thumb to me and i have not seen one utd fan ask it either...

When they gave Mourinho his new contract, what was the discussion or was their one? There is every single possibility this was a corporate only decision; the suits look at being second and decided Mourinho is good for top 4 consistently. Their money charts gave the thumbs up so that was that. I find it hard to believe he just got this new contract and Woodward was oblivious to the coming storm if players were not acquired. I mean a simple outlining from Woodward of the future and Jose could have said "err stop there a second Ed".

The only other thing i can think off is Mourinho just nodded not really caring for their plans. He may have just had the new contract in his mind knowing the cost to get rid of him so signed whatever the conditions knowing full well he was going to start hassle.

They panicked, there were lots of peg to psg story's in the press in the weeks leading up to his new contact, he also hadn't had a meltdown at this stage. He played the mugs like a fiddle.

And so it begins...................... Off redcaf In the Guardian briefed by woody

Yet the club have had to balance the manager’s wishes, and the permanent battle to keep him happy, by taking into account Mourinho is notorious for wanting short-term measures, rarely stays too long at any club and does not tend to worry about what happens when he leaves. Their own vision of team-building is considerably different and that is why Woodward is against selling players such as Martial, Paul Pogba and Luke Shaw when they could conceivably be an asset to the club for many years.

THEN WHY DID YOU HIRE THE MISERABLE TWAT, YOU GOGGLE EYED DIPSHIT?!?

*and breath*

Obviously hope it’s all paper talk but why in the hell is Woodward even allowed an opinion on who to sign? Or are there other, actual football people, in the mix here? Sir Bob?!

PS Sorry Marvin didnt see your post.
That's OK mate.

Bit of bad form I thought on Utd's part (I assume it's Woodward) to out it out that they didn't rate the coaches' judgement. Perhaps Woodward has the best of intentions but I don't think that will go down well with Jose. Like rubbing salt into a wound.

I would question Mourinho's spending too. had they privately had those thoughts then they should have parted company in the Summer.

This is great.

Also never thought I'd say this, but fair play to Woodward. Mourinho's been taking shots at him all year, and he's fought back.

Nicely timed, basically says Mourinho was picking shit targets and doesn't want Martia, Shaw or Pobga.

Woodward’s just getting his own back to Mourinho’s, I gave him a list comments.

I’m surprised they did not give him one! Seems they are unsure he’s the right man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.