United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg probably is banking on being sacked. He still lives out of a suitcase in a hotel room after 3yrs, that doesn't sound like a man who is hanging around.

There will come a time, hopefully a long long way into the future, when the rag hierarchy suddenly wake up and say: "You know, this Maureen chap, he's not all he's cracked up to be. No fucker wants to play for him".

But until then, carry on Peg. You have many admirers in the City of Manchester.
Spot on comment by OP 3 months ago...
Unfortunately I think the time is now...
Fatty Shaw and Dirty Red-Fred look half interested. ..the rest either are not good enough or want out..led by captain poor pogba. ..the keeper is picking the ball out the net more often than lifting doughnuts at his local store....
At least Sundays' South- Coast Disaster can be made into a video ..part 1 could be rush released to rival our own ..classy utd,ahead in the rush to be 2nd,once again.

I think all that business about fining the lad whose wife has just given birth was Maureen's way of saying: "I'm in charge". It was a bad move by Peg and it looks like it's backfired on him, but I believe he knew what the outcome would be when he did it. He knew full well the majority of people would see it as a bit of a çunt's trick, but why would he care if it helps him get fired? Because we all know, as the whole world knows, he's looking for one final payout: one huge cheque to pocket while he rides off into the sunset to PSG or some other 'should-know-better' club.

Myself and many others on here predicted when Peg took over at that rathole that he would leave destruction and chaos in his wake, and so it has proved. Most people saw nothing but disaster for the club when he was appointed, the only ones who didn't were the plastics themselves. They bought into the whole Maureen ethos by calling him a serial winner, a man who guarantees trophies, a man who will bring back the winning ways to a club that has lost its direction - and any other rag-loving media hyperbole they could quote.

Maureen will be gone very very soon, and the aftermath and the repercussions of his tenure will have set the club back years and years.

Although I don't want them to,I fear you are right,but another 6 or 7 months could set them back even more years,the longer the better,in both cases.

I think all that business about fining the lad whose wife has just given birth was Maureen's way of saying: "I'm in charge". It was a bad move by Peg and it looks like it's backfired on him, but I believe he knew what the outcome would be when he did it. He knew full well the majority of people would see it as a bit of a çunt's trick, but why would he care if it helps him get fired? Because we all know, as the whole world knows, he's looking for one final payout: one huge cheque to pocket while he rides off into the sunset to PSG or some other 'should-know-better' club.

Myself and many others on here predicted when Peg took over at that rathole that he would leave destruction and chaos in his wake, and so it has proved. Most people saw nothing but disaster for the club when he was appointed, the only ones who didn't were the plastics themselves. They bought into the whole Maureen ethos by calling him a serial winner, a man who guarantees trophies, a man who will bring back the winning ways to a club that has lost its direction - and any other rag-loving media hyperbole they could quote.

Maureen will be gone very very soon, and the aftermath and the repercussions of his tenure will have set the club back years and years.
Unfortunately, I have to disagree with the last bit. They have the nucleus of a very good side. If the right coach came in, they’d improve results almost instantaneously.

vT5IPui.gif

Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you.......Fred.

If you really want to wind them up, point out that the same mentality that saw them support the most successful club in the country when they were growing up is identical to that which led kids to join the Hitler Youth in the 1930s. Usually pushes their buttons.
This. Funny fucking thing is the rags and dippers over here (depends on age) have the cheek to call other clubs fans glory hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.