United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if Woodward had anything about him, he'd sack Mourinho tomorrow. It would be harsh as he's not yet done anything to deserve it as such, but it's the inevitability as to what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure even the most optimistic rag thinks he's going to turn it around, instead he's going to drag them down, piss off all the top players then inevitably be sacked when things are in an absolute state. It's going to be glorious

Much as I would love Peg to stay I think a tipping point has clearly been reached. The longer he stays the more damage he will cause to the Rags. Even the Glazers will realise that paying him off is the correct business decision. They have made disastrous recruitment decisons on managers and players since Ferguson retired.

Honestly, if Woodward had anything about him, he'd sack Mourinho tomorrow. It would be harsh as he's not yet done anything to deserve it as such, but it's the inevitability as to what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure even the most optimistic rag thinks he's going to turn it around, instead he's going to drag them down, piss off all the top players then inevitably be sacked when things are in an absolute state. It's going to be glorious
Publicly undermining players and fining players for taking time off for their partners giving birth. In any other form of employment in this country he would be at least on the end of a disciplinary hearing.

That Pereira kid wasn't the second coming of Paul Scholes for long was he? It only took 45 minutes for the rag giddiness to be punched in the face by reality, that has to be a new record?

It's amazing how many rags are utterly convinced that Zidane is sat by the phone waiting for a call from Edwood Woodwood.

It's because the denial of how shit they have become is still burning strong mate,the religion or whatever they call it,stick by their team through thick and thin,because that's what the fathers did,blah,blah,blah,with them hoping one day they will strike gold again.

The only gold they are striking at present,is comedy gold,and long may it continue,a proper wake up call if there ever was.

They are so envious of us,because WE DO know what it is like to witness shit,but have stood by them,and now we are getting our rewards,and doing it in some style too,again another thing that pisses them off.

We've always been there,taking the crap off them,but still believing that one day our time will come,but the worry that they,and no doubt countless other teams fans,is that we will be here for a long time,a very long time.

I think all that business about fining the lad whose wife has just given birth was Maureen's way of saying: "I'm in charge". It was a bad move by Peg and it looks like it's backfired on him, but I believe he knew what the outcome would be when he did it. He knew full well the majority of people would see it as a bit of a çunt's trick, but why would he care if it helps him get fired? Because we all know, as the whole world knows, he's looking for one final payout: one huge cheque to pocket while he rides off into the sunset to PSG or some other 'should-know-better' club.

Myself and many others on here predicted when Peg took over at that rathole that he would leave destruction and chaos in his wake, and so it has proved. Most people saw nothing but disaster for the club when he was appointed, the only ones who didn't were the plastics themselves. They bought into the whole Maureen ethos by calling him a serial winner, a man who guarantees trophies, a man who will bring back the winning ways to a club that has lost its direction - and any other rag-loving media hyperbole they could quote.

Maureen will be gone very very soon, and the aftermath and the repercussions of his tenure will have set the club back years and years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.