United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a couple of occasons whereby Young got in front of Henderson, Stones, Maguire and Ali and told them to not get involved and concentrate. As much as I dislike the birdshit eater, his experience was valuable tonight under intense provocation
He is used to dealing with a team full of cheating ****s

Rag press office underwhelmed by signing Grant is putting out we want Ronaldo line again...

Bidding for Shiquri from Stoke too.

Mourinho planning ahead for Club Shop to take over....

Thought Young was fuckin top tonight. First to keep the lads in order also.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

I mentioned this to a mate of mine and he nearly had a fit. Being pragmatic - I don't rate Rose that highly, don't think he does anything spectacularly well. Whilst young is no better going forward he does seem to do a job in keeping players in order and stepping in at the right time. If i was picking the team I'd play him.

I mentioned this to a mate of mine and he nearly had a fit. Being pragmatic - I don't rate Rose that highly, don't think he does anything spectacularly well. Whilst young is no better going forward he does seem to do a job in keeping players in order and stepping in at the right time. If i was picking the team I'd play him.

Where as I though Young didn't have a good match as he offered nothing going forward, where as when Rose came on he nearly scored and I thought Rose was a marked improvement on Young

With the system Southgate is playing, the wing backs have to get forward and offer support and IMHO, Young doesn't

Where as I though Young didn't have a good match as he offered nothing going forward, where as when Rose came on he nearly scored and I thought Rose was a marked improvement on Young

With the system Southgate is playing, the wing backs have to get forward and offer support and IMHO, Young doesn't

Rose did have one run but could have done more. Trippier was similar in that he played well but was not much of a threat. With 3 at the back they should get down the wings more but Trippier is the one I'd want to see really pushing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.