United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaqiri, when he wants to be, can very very very good. But, he's very temperamental.

Shaqiri + Jose = Absolute Disaster

Bring it on.

His goal celebration - arms folded across a puffed-out chest, self-satisfied smirk on his face and head nodding in self-congratulation - would be well suited to those arrogant bastards and would provide some variety to the idiotic dabbing and dancing of Pogba, Lingard and co. There again, how would he get his 5’7’’ up to meet balls lumped in from 60 yards?

His goal celebration - arms folded across a puffed-out chest, self-satisfied smirk on his face and head nodding in self-congratulation - would be well suited to those arrogant bastards and would provide some variety to the idiotic dabbing and dancing of Pogba, Lingard and co. There again, how would he get his 5’7’’ up to meet balls lumped in from 60 yards?

liverpool-transfer-target-xherdan-shaqiri-bayern-munich_3177122.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I mentioned this to a mate of mine and he nearly had a fit. Being pragmatic - I don't rate Rose that highly, don't think he does anything spectacularly well. Whilst young is no better going forward he does seem to do a job in keeping players in order and stepping in at the right time. If i was picking the team I'd play him.
I love that expectations of Ashley Youngs footballing ability has gotten so low that he is now considered to be doing well if he merely acts like the slightly more sober friend on a night out, who tries to stop the really drunk ones from getting into fights.

I love that expectations of Ashley Youngs footballing ability has gotten so low that he is now considered to be doing well if he merely acts like the slightly more sober friend on a night out, who tries to stop the really drunk ones from getting into fights.
Come on, England have a very young team and he played an important role against Colombia by having an older and wiser head. I'm an Irish Blue and I think he deserves credit for it.

Bcck page of the MEN today. Must still be a few more of those Season tickets to shift...

BRING HIM HOME. Then a load of tripe about Best player in the world, biggest club in the world, shirt sales will pay for it 10 fold, blah blah blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.