United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We would love to welcome the team from Wild Boars Football Club and their rescuers to Old Trafford this coming season," said a Manchester United statement.

The fuckers just can't help themselves can they? Do absolutely nothing for ''the local community'' but jump on this publicity seeking bandwagon quicker than a fly lands on a piece of shit.
I remember they did the same with the Chilean miners. I hope the Thai kids turn them down.

I just heard Dominic Cork say on SSN that he remembered United beating Crawley on the way to winning the FA Cup. Strangely that was in 2010-11 when City won the FA Cup by beating Stoke, the team he sometimes says he supports despite being an outed rag, in the final. United had last won the FA Cup 7 years previously and wouldn't win it again for another 5.
Ha unsurprisingly busted.....that's his Ronnie Irani moment.

Ha unsurprisingly busted.....that's his Ronnie Irani moment.
That was brilliant.

Claimed he was not only at the swamp the day Keane got a red card for the Haaland tackle but he said he was sat in front of it. Yet at exactly the same time he was actually playing cricket for Essex at Grace Road vs Leicestershire which is about 110 miles away!

From day one of the rescue I should have have put all the dosh I have at the bookies on this invitation from the rags, so fcukin obvious. They thrive on disaster as it is more than profitable.
And, lest we forget, they had their own disaster. . .

"We would love to welcome the team from Wild Boars Football Club and their rescuers to Old Trafford this coming season," said a Manchester United statement.

The fuckers just can't help themselves can they? Do absolutely nothing for ''the local community'' but jump on this publicity seeking bandwagon quicker than a fly lands on a piece of shit.
You've got to remember that the far east is where most of their "supporters" live, so it's not surprising.

Plus, haven't the poor buggers suffered enough?

What made me smile this morning was reading the football news and finding that Ronaldo is on less than Sanchez.

Ronaldo is on £26m pa.

Just think back to that beautiful day when Utd signed Sanchez. That was the day their dream of Ronaldo returning to OT died.

Just remember, they snubbed Ronaldo not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.