United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg is, as usual, taking the media sycophants for a ride. Two goals created from long balls to Fellaini to beat an ordinary Watford side. The media is now lauding the rags again. Having just seen Wolves on TV I predict they will hammer United at the swamp next week.

Not once the officials have done their job. Never forget that bellend Scudamore's words "a strong Man Utd is good for the premier league".

I wouldn’t say that. The Etihad is only 0.3 miles closer to the city centre than Old Scaffold is.

Yet they have three met lines (when the Trafford Park one is compelete), a train station, wider roads that can ship more traffic, more car parks to spread out traffic around Trafford Park, even water taxis, canal boats...
The East side of Manchester would still be contaminated with the dangerous chemicals left by the likes of Clayton Aniline if our owner had not sppent money cleaning it up.
The East of Manchester has always been a problem area.

Anyone remember this ancient joke: Paul Gascoigne joins Tottenham from Newcastle and the manager says, "its your first game, so take it easy and we are going to pull you off at half-time". Gazza says, "great, at Newcastle, I only got half an orange....."

I just saw the details of the Utd. match tonight and it reminded me!

Date - Wednesday, September 19 2018

Kickoff Time - 2000 Hrs BST
Venue - Stade de Suisse Wankdorf, Bern

Anyone remember this ancient joke: Paul Gascoigne joins Tottenham from Newcastle and the manager says, "its your first game, so take it easy and we are going to pull you off at half-time". Gazza says, "great, at Newcastle, I only got half an orange....."

Young boys.....

It was Rodney Marsh who said it to Ramsay when he was picked for England wasn’t it, not Gascogne?

Surprise surprise he doesn't play against them now...

You couldn't make it up sorry they just did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.