United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was with my red pal last night, hilarious.

Firstly he came out with the “football is shit nowadays” comment that im hearing more and more of the silly raggy batards these days. Funny how its become shit now they aint winning.

Then he said mourinho has to go and bring in a Giggs/Butt ‘dream team’. Or .... cantona

Hahaha they are completely lost as to what to do. Its ace

Giggseh and Nicky Buttcheeks.

Sounds like a grime act fam.

Just a reminder...

"I can absolutely promise you that nothing will have made Pep's heart sink - than the news that Mourinho coming to #mufc,
Honestly, Guardiola must have felt like ripping up his contract when that happened."

Patrick Barclay. 2016.

Someone please put this up on this ****’s Twitter and invite him to offer his expert opinion.

Just been reading redcafe, wtf ???
lots of comments about selling Pogba........for 150-160 million.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The concept of net present value comes in here. A players form/value is equivalent to a level of wages i.e. a player playing very well might be worth 100k a weak to other clubs, if that is what he earns then a fee on top might be justified. However if a player is on big wages say £200k a weak and they have a slump in form than they might drop back to £100k or lower. In that case they have a negative value as any club willing to buy would offer less wages and someone has to make up the difference. A difference of £100k a weak is circa £5m annual so then x length of contract left in years to get the NPV.

You can plug your own figures in and it will probably give you a negative value on Pogba. I don't know what wages he's on but its going to be a big number.

United players are stunned that Mourinho publicly criticised defenders Eric Bailly and Phil Jones after Tuesday's Carabao Cup defeat by Derby. (Sun)

Mourinho has reprimanded England striker Marcus Rashford, 20, about his attitude because he failed to complete a proper warm-down after the Champions League victory over Young Boys last week. (Mail)

Long may it continue

United players are stunned that Mourinho publicly criticised defenders Eric Bailly and Phil Jones after Tuesday's Carabao Cup defeat by Derby. (Sun)

Mourinho has reprimanded England striker Marcus Rashford, 20, about his attitude because he failed to complete a proper warm-down after the Champions League victory over Young Boys last week. (Mail)

Long may it continue

Didn't think he'd have to warm down, seeing as he's mostly frozen out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.