United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been reading redcafe, wtf ???
lots of comments about selling Pogba........for 150-160 million.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
To be fair, he's very marketable in a commercial sense, as well as having the potential to do well on the field under the right manager. I think I read he has 3m twatter followers which, unfortunately, counts for something these days. In the stupid post-Neymar/Mbappe market, I wouldn't be surprised if the fcukers turned a profit.

That said, I'd rather hope potential buyers saw it as a distress sale and negotiated accordingly.

To be fair, he's very marketable in a commercial sense, as well as having the potential to do well on the field under the right manager. I think I read he has 3m twatter followers which, unfortunately, counts for something these days. In the stupid post-Neymar/Mbappe market, I wouldn't be surprised if the fcukers turned a profit.

That said, I'd rather hope potential buyers saw it as a distress sale and negotiated accordingly.

He's also on a long contract. United are under no pressure to sell from that perspective.

I'm not sure why there's even a debate about Mourinho or Pogba, Mourinho is obviously the one you fire.

I don't think they can afford to set that precedent, no matter how massive a cnut the manager undoubtedly is. Anyway, that's their problem and we can sit back and enjoy.

Schadenfcukinfreude.

Last edited:
Not as clear cut as that, in my view. You let one player get a manager out, you've undercut the authority of every single manager you get in from there on in.
I'm no Mourinho lover, God knows, but I also note that he's got a lot more trophies to his name – in four different countries – than Paul Pogba has or probably will ever have.

Agree if Mourinho goes first you might as well make Pogbad the next manager; don't often say this but Ferguson was right in getting shut of him the first time

giphy.gif

This made me chuckle a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.