United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I watch the Scum Smalling consistently grabs hold of the man he`s marking around the body. Nothing is ever mentioned and he never gets pulled up for it.

Have the rules changed
Not yet but they are going to introduce a rule to stop people pointing it out.The refs have it on trial now

I wouldn’t agree they are similar situations at all much less that Alexis’ principal strength is his pace. Yaya was lazy, à very different situation else it’s unlikely Pep would’ve prioritized Sanchez like he did

I don’t agree that Yaya was lazy. He might have given that impression, but no one reaches the level that he did through laziness.

I don’t agree that Yaya was lazy. He might have given that impression, but no one reaches the level that he did through laziness.
Correct. And the same could be said for Anelka who also got criticised for being "lazy". The annoying thing was that much of the laziness line came from City fans who would sooner watch someone who had to give 100% as they weren't great players than one who could actually play.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/could-utd-be-sold-soon.442209/page-2

Currently reading through this. After all their comments regarding city and questionable human rights (a stick regularly used to beat the club with by their disciples) there are a number of posters who surprisingly drop their moral stance if it meant they’d have unlimited finances lol

In general, football fans are a bunch of hypocrites.

They will change their tune to suit the circumstances.

Correct. And the same could be said for Anelka who also got criticised for being "lazy". The annoying thing was that much of the laziness line came from City fans who would sooner watch someone who had to give 100% as they weren't great players than one who could actually play.

No, you’re allowed to be talented and break a sweat too.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/could-utd-be-sold-soon.442209/page-2

Currently reading through this. After all their comments regarding city and questionable human rights (a stick regularly used to beat the club with by their disciples) there are a number of posters who surprisingly drop their moral stance if it meant they’d have unlimited finances lol
PEG's face will be a picture when he goes into his office one Monday morning to find a bonesaw on his desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.