United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
dae2ccb4d21d34c677b6fe27056530ad.jpg

When we were in the third tier in the days I used to get the bus home from the pub, in winter I used to wear my City hat for a bit of warmth. Just a plain black hat with the City badge on the front. The amount of shit I got from rags on the way home, in the take away as soon as they spotted the hat was incredible. Bear in mind we were light years away from them then and never looked like matching them but boy did they love to rub it in and dance in glee at how shit we were. Not one of them knew me I was just a bloke on his own going home minding my own business. While I see and understand a bit of what you say they have had it coming they really have.
If I ever begin to feel the slightest bit of sympathy for them,I just picture, that obnoxious cnut, Terry Christian’s ugly mug in my minds eye and realise that, however much stick we dish out now, it isn’t even one tenth of what the arrogant b*st*rds deserve

Some great narratives about how great Utd are man for man, how all team have given their all, Jose is the man so I’m struggling to see why they are not top of the league?

Rags going on about Mourinho not being backed in the summer is a prime example of a glory hunter who can’t think for themselves! Mourinho has spent 400m 80m in the summer if he wanted Maguire that badly why did he buy Fred instead or does even Mourinho believe the rags got an endless supply of money.

Rags going on about Mourinho not being backed in the summer is a prime example of a glory hunter who can’t think for themselves! Mourinho has spent 400m 80m in the summer if he wanted Maguire that badly why did he buy Fred instead or does even Mourinho believe the rags got an endless supply of money.
Struggling with the cash after what they spunked on Sanchez.

Fuck the fucking lot of them. Every single fucking one, no bastard exceptions. They ruled the roost for fucking years, and were were cünts to a man, beyond belief - arrogant, self centred, entitled cünts. Their celebrity fans all had one thing in common, smug twats. That's the only things in their DNA - smugness and arrogance. Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Ferguson, Charlton - smug cünts, and I will gladly enjoy a bowl of jelly and ice cream when the long overdue day comes. I'll rip the piss out of every single fucking one of them, and they'd fucking deserve it as well. 34 years..???? Yeah, read it and weep you fucking cünts. We're on top now, playing football you never matched, even at your best, so fuck off, every fucking single one of you.

Anyone who thinks different is entitled to their opinion, but please don't fucking lecture me on mine.

Fuck the fucking lot of them. Every single fucking one, no bastard exceptions. They ruled the roost for fucking years, and were were cünts to a man, beyond belief - arrogant, self centred, entitled cünts. Their celebrity fans all had one thing in common, smug twats. That's the only things in their DNA - smugness and arrogance. Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Ferguson, Charlton - smug cünts, and I will gladly enjoy a bowl of jelly and ice cream when the long overdue day comes. I'll rip the piss out of every single fucking one of them, and they'd fucking deserve it as well. 34 years..???? Yeah, read it and weep you fucking cünts. We're on top now, playing football you never matched, even at your best, so fuck off, every fucking single one of you.

Anyone who thinks different is entitled to their opinion, but please don't fucking lecture me on mine.

Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.