United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly seems like Pogba’s indisputably happy at United, so I guess we can put that one to bed...

Hmm.

Hmm.

Hmm.
Assuming. It was based on an assumption (or three). In the same way that if I said:

Assuming at City we maintain our attitude all season, have a fairly clean slate of health and no major bad luck beyond the odd game we should be in line to make at least 90 points.

That doesn't mean I think it will happen (although I do in this case).

I think United will finish on about 80 points, as I don't think much will change from last season and some of their bad luck against weaker sides will go but so will some of their good luck against the better sides. That's my prediction.

Serious question ffs!

Sorry. They were distinctly average. Leicester were the better side for much of the game, but United ground out the win as they often do. Probably deserve some credit for that, not from me though. Certainly nothing to fear on that performance. The chasm between them and us seems as great as last season.

Assuming. It was based on an assumption (or three). In the same way that if I said:

Assuming at City we maintain our attitude all season, have a fairly clean slate of health and no major bad luck beyond the odd game we should be in line to make at least 90 points.

That doesn't mean I think it will happen (although I do in this case).

I think United will finish on about 80 points, as I don't think much will change from last season and some of their bad luck against weaker sides will go but so will some of their good luck against the better sides. That's my prediction.

Ha, I’ve lost track of what is your prediction and what isn’t. On that bombshell, I’m off to bed.

Ha, I’ve lost track of what is your prediction and what isn’t. On that bombshell, I’m off to bed.
Honestly Ric it's disheartening that when I kept saying it wasn't my prediction, you insisted it was. Even if ultimately I have no defense and can be argued to have been caught out linguistically, I'd say you were being unfairly dismissive and unsympathetic, especially when I know from reading your posts you've always been reasonable.

Anyway, I guess it was my bad for posting it, as you weren't the only to make the misinterpretation. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.