United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t be able to defend myself from the super fans who tell Inter Me NaN that I was in the wind up. Maybe one if you could candidly point out that I was merely acknowledging the kind act given to some kids who nearly died? And put it that simply?
That’d be fair and balanced.

Now you have me all wrong because bare titties are my pleasure!

Of course they deserve shit, for me though only when it is due though. I am in the minority that don't hate them as much anymore due to them not being relevant. There's many examples of proper bitterness in here, actual obsessive behaviour with them. I've said it before and each to their own 100% but I don't get it. Not going to go into each example but it is just a shame that it can't be more of an open discussion on them without being too biased.

Not relevant?
Sharing the same City with the richest football club in the world who have the most insufferable gloatig bullying fan base in the world?
And that isn't relevant?

Ever wondered why some players seem to get "injured" in training with very little information on what the injury is? Then it says they're "out for three months"?...

...failed drugs tests and banned more like and the PL are so powerful it never comes out! (allegedly)

[this is all clubs by the way, not just the Rags]

Pretty sure this may well have happened to our own Tricky Trev, always heard rumours about it.
Used to knock in the same joints.

Also heard Clyde from Liverpool may have been in this position too.

All allegations and unfounded at that, and not likely PED’s but Night Out ED’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.