United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Solkjaer has had Silvestre and Viv Anderson mooching around Carrington today. Progressive aren't they. Fingers crossed they can use that inspiration to slaughter the scousers.

Apparently Solkjaer has had Silvestre and Viv Anderson mooching around Carrington today. Progressive aren't they. Fingers crossed they can use that inspiration to slaughter the scousers.

Can't see a slaughter if those two play to be fair....

I know, I know ;)

I suspect they are only their to do Sky/BBC interviews for the Liverpool games. They cannot seriously be there to take part in training and/or offer advice

I think you are spot on. Its one thing facing the local rivilaries since childhood from school to family gatherings etc and its another to face it in the age of social media for foriegn fans where our feelings and emotions would be at par with the locals but we can't match the history which the locals share.

I can imagine it must have been very difficult through the dark years especially when your neighbour is having a ball, so these feelings are understandble for me. I do feel though we should be more open to views and debate objectively.
Not doubting the passion or loyalty of foreign fans just saying that growing up in Trafford in the nineties wasn't pleasant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.