United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplenose

It was nowhere near that bad I'm afraid, there were a lot of empty seats but nowhere near than 50%.

Away at Tranmere on Sunday in the FA Cup, now that really would be funny :)

It would be very funny indeed. Every chance of it happening too....shitty muddy pitch in an intimidating little stadium. Those of a certain age like myself may have attended an FA cup game against Halifax. Its going to piss down as well which will make the pitch even more terrible.

I can feel it in my water they are going to come a cropper and much dummy spitting will ensue. There will be an outbreak of "give it to Giggsy" . They will then turn up at the Etihad we will play shite and make hard work of it...lose 1-0 or we will absolutely paste them 5 or 6 and Ole will get sacked, nobody will want the job and they will end up poaching Steve Bruce from Newcastle.He will get them relegated.

And we all lived happily ever after.

smeeagain

Have questions been asked in parliament yet about the predicament of the national treasure that is Manchester United?

City Raider

Teams that play badly in the game before a derby rarely play as bad again. I remember our best derby performances when we were shit often followed a poor performance. Not sure them going out to Tranmere benefits us.

dario2739

The below link about the breakdown of the Fernandes transfer includes the paragraph:

However, Sporting were sceptical that the clauses required to recoup the rest of the fee, which included Fernandes winning the Ballon d’Or and United winning the Premier League, would ever be activated to hit the full amount, and as such held out for their valuation of €80m.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...-€80m-asking-price/ar-BBZglhw?ocid=spartandhp

Comedy gold whether true or not

Sporting know they're desperate (everyone does), and they know from their recent transfer activity that they're not great at negotiation and will offer stupid amounts of money for the player, to his agent and in wages - Sporting, Fernandes and his agent will rinse them.

BertTrautmann'sParachute

Folded up & given pride of place on the sideboard.
Ha, the Glazer takeover is apparently “English football’s great tragedy”! Yes, never mind Burnden Park, Munich, Valley Parade or Hillsborough, Miguel.

The greatest tragedy in English football is that Miguel Delaney is allowed to voice his degenerate views in a national 'newspaper'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.