United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Bryan Briggs is appearing at the Victoria Theatre, Halifax for A Sporting Life Story.

https://www.victoriatheatre.co.uk/whats-on/ryan-giggs-sporting-life-story?utm_campaign=1317674_February New Shows&utm_medium=email&utm_source=victoriatheatrehalifax&dm_i=4K02,S8Q2,21C4FY,3E35O,1

if his team talks are anything to go by, it will be the most boring evening imaginable, though the question and answer session could provide some light relief:

Bryan, who was better; your wife or your sister-in-law? Or was it the tart, against whom you took out an injunction to keep your name out of the papers?

or

Bryan, for how many of the internationals you missed were you really injured?
Bryan..Are you the loyal type of Man?
Yes...why do you ask?
Oh it's just the way you dumped City for Utd.swopped England for Wales and showed inappropriate interest in your brothers wife for 7 years ,behind his back. .....you know.

Don't know what it is with the rags. Whenever they get a new player they are always the "New" this that or other player from the past. On the radio this morning Fernandes was described in a quote from a rag source as a cross between Scholes and Veron. A quote that clearly shows their stupidity and fixation with the past but also their constant manipulation of history. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Veron another expensive mistake who the fans couldn't wait to get rid of.
Tackling of scholes with the work rate of veron?

I see Bryan Briggs is appearing at the Victoria Theatre, Halifax for A Sporting Life Story.

https://www.victoriatheatre.co.uk/whats-on/ryan-giggs-sporting-life-story?utm_campaign=1317674_February New Shows&utm_medium=email&utm_source=victoriatheatrehalifax&dm_i=4K02,S8Q2,21C4FY,3E35O,1

if his team talks are anything to go by, it will be the most boring evening imaginable, though the question and answer session could provide some light relief:

Bryan, who was better; your wife or your sister-in-law? Or was it the tart, against whom you took out an injunction to keep your name out of the papers?

or

Bryan, for how many of the internationals you missed were you really injured?
That all sounds great - where do I sign up?

Can we have Paxman interrogating him?

Are this lot still relevant?
Anyone know how their main shirt sponsers Chevrolet are doing?
Either way I bet they are buzzing at paying this car crash of a club another £80M when they inevitably qualify, one way or another, for next season's Champions league.
No wonder the company executive who signed off that deal got the sack within 24 hours.Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.