United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this financial year they've spent nearly £225m more cash than they brought in up to 31st March. For comparison it was just over £50m at the same point in 2019. They'll be eating beans on toast by the end of next month. And counting out the beans to make them last.

What about the impending recruitment of Kane and Sancho? If City hadn’t had made the statement in regards not furloughing staff I believe that this scummy lot would have done it, they will chop every bit of spending back to service their debt and crazy operation on player signings and wages.

OK-ish. Was above $20 at the beginning of the year but hit $12.50, one of its lowest ever points, 2 months ago when the football stopped. Up to around $15.50 currently.
So to a thicko like me, can you confirm that means Manchester united is valued at 25% less than it was five months ago
I thought the owners had bought a stack of shares to keep the price up, or is that reflected in the $12 now $15?

So to a thicko like me, can you confirm that means Manchester united is valued at 25% less than it was five months ago
I thought the owners had bought a stack of shares to keep the price up, or is that reflected in the $12 now $15?
That's correct. The share buy-back was announced a couple of months ago to prop-up the price but there wasn't much money involved and it's not clear how many shares have been bought as part of that. Less than 2 years ago the share price was over $25 so they've dropped 40% since then.

That's correct. The share buy-back was announced a couple of months ago to prop-up the price but there wasn't much money involved and it's not clear how many shares have been bought as part of that. Less than 2 years ago the share price was over $25 so they've dropped 40% since then.

Nearly lost half their value in just under 2 years..

Oooh, that's a real shame..!

What a lovely way to start the day, reading that..

TICK TOCK..!

Nearly lost half their value in just under 2 years..

Oooh, that's a real shame..!

What a lovely way to start the day, reading that..

TICK TOCK..!

Sorry but can you just confirm that the shares have lost half their value, that's fifty percent, ergh that's loads, I only ask because I have only just stopped laughing at Prestwich Blues post earlier and need to get my breath back before laughing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.