United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scholes is probably the only united player I never minded. World class player and never heard of him in the press up outside of football, never a scandal and never offered an opinion on anything. Obviously the last has changed since he became a pundit, but he always struck me as a bloke playing for his team who knew he was blessed to do so and kept to himself
When you used the word "pundit", I assume you were doing so in its loosest possible terms.

He’s right about the family man, and although I despise him,the ginger pig was pretty good, although like all rags, heavily protected by pigmol.
As for his Sergio comment...I don’t believe him at all. No real football fan would say that about someone of Sergio’s class.
Yep agree about Scholes as much as I hate the twat he was good.famiky no chance.
He just played for a good team for a long time.
While I'm on.i put the radio on in the car today.
Radio 2.
Wembley Wembley.
Were the famous man u#i#ed and were going to Wembley was on.

I very nearly smashed the fucking radio up.
BBC 2 playing that.
What the fuck is going on

Yep agree about Scholes as much as I hate the twat he was good.famiky no chance.
He just played for a good team for a long time.
While I'm on.i put the radio on in the car today.
Radio 2.
Wembley Wembley.
Were the famous man u#i#ed and were going to Wembley was on.

I very nearly smashed the fucking radio up.
BBC 2 playing that.
What the fuck is going on

Good player in the context of the rags but even Scholes would admit that David Silva is a supremely more talented and technically gifted player than him.

Just watching Flog It on BB2 and the episode in question is being filmed at Watts Gallery,Guildford, Surrey.
And guess what has pride of place at the auction,right next to the auctioneers rostrum.
Yes,a pair of Rag shirts,one sponsored by Vodafone and one by Sharp.
"Fuck off back to London yer Cockney Cants".

Just watching Flog It on BB2 and the episode in question is being filmed at Watts Gallery,Guildford, Surrey.
And guess what has pride of place at the auction,right next to the auctioneers rostrum.
Yes,a pair of Rag shirts,one sponsored by Vodafone and one by Sharp.
"Fuck off back to London yer Cockney Cants".
This city is ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.