United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't find the media thread - but this from the BBC got my back up....
86 clubs throughout Europe got involved with supporting a missing child campaign.... So the Beeb declare Liverpool and the rags in their headline..... Twats
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52796202
Heard the same on 5live headlines last night. I wondered if we had joined in. It seems we have, but only those two clubs mentioned. Eh, ho.

rags desperate to keep Igalo, but a Chinese club telling them to shove it and insisting he returns. LOL. How the mighty have fallen.

We suffered like that for years, at the end of the day it is the bigger club who call the shots over the lickle club, Igloo will just have to go back to China.

'Right Igloo, you can stay in Stretford and play for the Rags or you can go back to Wuhan'
'A one way ticket to Wuhan please'

We suffered like that for years, at the end of the day it is the bigger club who call the shots over the lickle club, Igloo will just have to go back to China.

'Right Igloo, you can stay in Stretford and play for the Rags or you can go back to Wuhan'
'A one way ticket to Wuhan please'
His minutes/goals ratio to monies spent must be brilliant.

I bet the CAS hearing is winding the ****s up because they can't promise one of these superstars they a signing they'll be in the CL...

Gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.