United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said before that he should have been banned from all footballing activities for life after admitting in his autobiography that he went on to the pitch with the deliberate intent of injuring Alfie that day.

If it had been a player from Rochdale, Exeter or Leyton Orient, he certainly would have been, IMHO.

and if it had been a bus driver called John Smith from Withington he would have been arrested and charged for it.

58 consecutive FA Cup games shown live on BBC and BT, stretching back 12 years.. 2205 - 2017..!

"It's the magic of the cup, the oldest, most revered, nostalgic and envied Cup competition in the world" the BBC would sell it as, whilst giving absolutely no fucker else a look in when choosing their live picks..!

The same BBC btw that the GPC fucked off for 7 years because he saw his arse about a documentary they broadcast about his son..

Arrogant pissed up jock, doing whatever he wanted because nobody had the balls to reign him in..!

Paul Scholes afforded more slack than a Chinese coal mine when it came to tackling opposition players..!

Tyler: "Oh look, you've got to smile, Paul just can't tackle can he, hoho" as we watch the opposition midfielder, usually their best player, being stretchered off..!

Cnuts.. (both of them) ..!

Their players gobbling off in the media, telling one and all that ikkle ciddy would bottle the 2012 run in whilst all along it was the rags themselves who shit themselves..

Title decider at ours, they didn't have a f'kin shot on target all game..

Came for a draw and got their arses handed to them on a plate..!

Years and years of copping for piss easy Chumps league group stage draws..

All above board, fair and just the luck of the balls being drawn out of the hat.. Absolutely nothing to see here..!

Paired with goat hearders, parking attendants and Eastern European morris dance troops to guarantee the money rolling in..

The GPC won it twice in all the years he tried, both times they were extremely fortunate to do so..

A piss poor return given all the cards that were constantly stacked in his favour I would say..

A return only bettered by the other twat, "I didn't see it" Arsewipe Whinger..!

Pep however gets hammered for not winning it yet with us, despite him being here for all of 5 minutes and having to battle bent refs, VAR, UEFA, coach attacks, tough draws and the jealousy and shit stirring of the G14 history clubs constantly sniping at us..

Laurel and Hardy, who have popped up on the dipper thread, pale into insignificance when compared to the rags..!

Not long now, 6 points, masks slipped and hopefully fcuked off, never to be seen again..!

However, the rags are here for the duration, been there all my life and for me are without doubt the biggest set of cnuts we will ever encounter..!

Agree with every word of this but I would also add how disappointing it was to see every other one of our players , Alfie's teammates, shit out afterwards. At least one of them should have got in Keane's face but they all shit themselves.
Yep I’ve always thought that. Keane might have been tough in the tackle but he was no hard man and we had a couple of players in that team who could handle themselves. Still rankles with me to this day that does. And I’m sure it’s the main reason why his lad will never dream of joining them, I hope not anyway.

Can see them lying or sa
Yep I’ve always thought that. Keane might have been tough in the tackle but he was no hard man and we had a couple of players in that team who could handle themselves. Still rankles with me to this day that does. And I’m sure it’s the main reason why his lad will never dream of joining them, I hope not anyway.

Hes probably seen first hand what an Idiot Ole was at Molde , so no worries there i think,

58 consecutive FA Cup games shown live on BBC and BT, stretching back 12 years.. 2205 - 2017..!

"It's the magic of the cup, the oldest, most revered, nostalgic and envied Cup competition in the world" the BBC would sell it as, whilst giving absolutely no fucker else a look in when choosing their live picks..!

The same BBC btw that the GPC fucked off for 7 years because he saw his arse about a documentary they broadcast about his son..

Arrogant pissed up jock, doing whatever he wanted because nobody had the balls to reign him in..!

Paul Scholes afforded more slack than a Chinese coal mine when it came to tackling opposition players..!

Tyler: "Oh look, you've got to smile, Paul just can't tackle can he, hoho" as we watch the opposition midfielder, usually their best player, being stretchered off..!

Cnuts.. (both of them) ..!

Their players gobbling off in the media, telling one and all that ikkle ciddy would bottle the 2012 run in whilst all along it was the rags themselves who shit themselves..

Title decider at ours, they didn't have a f'kin shot on target all game..

Came for a draw and got their arses handed to them on a plate..!

Years and years of copping for piss easy Chumps league group stage draws..

All above board, fair and just the luck of the balls being drawn out of the hat.. Absolutely nothing to see here..!

Paired with goat hearders, parking attendants and Eastern European morris dance troops to guarantee the money rolling in..

The GPC won it twice in all the years he tried, both times they were extremely fortunate to do so..

A piss poor return given all the cards that were constantly stacked in his favour I would say..

A return only bettered by the other twat, "I didn't see it" Arsewipe Whinger..!

Pep however gets hammered for not winning it yet with us, despite him being here for all of 5 minutes and having to battle bent refs, VAR, UEFA, coach attacks, tough draws and the jealousy and shit stirring of the G14 history clubs constantly sniping at us..

Laurel and Hardy, who have popped up on the dipper thread, pale into insignificance when compared to the rags..!

Not long now, 6 points, masks slipped and hopefully fcuked off, never to be seen again..!

However, the rags are here for the duration, been there all my life and for me are without doubt the biggest set of cnuts we will ever encounter..!

This post puts all mine right into the shade. Take a bow son. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.