United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Keane. The tackle on Alfie Haaland (sp) was a disgrace at the tie and should have led to him being banned for far longer than he was but I can accept the authorities did not appreciate the intent at the time. The punishment he received when he told the world that it was intentional was just disgraceful. Like all the rest of the scum he was treated differently.
He should have gone to jail and yet he went on to have a career in the media.

Oh what strange values we have,

Roy Keane. The tackle on Alfie Haaland (sp) was a disgrace at the tie and should have led to him being banned for far longer than he was but I can accept the authorities did not appreciate the intent at the time. The punishment he received when he told the world that it was intentional was just disgraceful. Like all the rest of the scum he was treated differently.

I’ve said before that he should have been banned from all footballing activities for life after admitting in his autobiography that he went on to the pitch with the deliberate intent of injuring Alfie that day.

If it had been a player from Rochdale, Exeter or Leyton Orient, he certainly would have been, IMHO.

I’ve said before that he should have been banned from all footballing activities for life after admitting in his autobiography that he went on to the pitch with the deliberate intent of injuring Alfie that day.

If it had been a player from Rochdale, Exeter or Leyton Orient, he certainly would have been, IMHO.
It makes uniteds courting of his son astonishing to me. How Alfie could possibly steer his club to sign for that cesspit of a club?

It makes uniteds courting of his son astonishing to me. How Alfie could possibly steer his club to sign for that cesspit of a club?

I thought that, why would you want to play for a club that employs pond life like Keane. If only we had De Jong or Fernandinho back then they wouldn’t have accepted any of his shit.

Agree with every word of this but I would also add how disappointing it was to see every other one of our players , Alfie's teammates, shit out afterwards. At least one of them should have got in Keane's face but they all shit themselves.

Agree with every word of this but I would also add how disappointing it was to see every other one of our players , Alfie's teammates, shit out afterwards. At least one of them should have got in Keane's face but they all shit themselves.
I was most disappointed in Quinn, the size of him as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.