Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.
Would you notice any difference??
Sadly I agree, good signings, but their shit club is in disarray. However Chelsea, Arsenal look in equally difficult places. I think they’ll hover round the top 4 all season and finish between 4th and 6th
I'll show you it, at the end of October ;-)
At least they're starting to become self-aware....
Isn't that right around the time that liverpool declare themselves champions?
1. Owners don't own slaves
2. Excellent wages
3. Chance to start week after week if performance level is good
4. If you resurrect United, its much bigger than winning at a plastic club few people care about
5. Owners don't own slaves
6. Top tier stadium and a chance to play in front of 75k fans every week + a tremendous traveling support
7. Probably the most well known brand in world football so great endorsement opportunities
8. Transfer spending has always been healthy if sometimes not prudent so good chance of playing with other top tier players
9. United take care of their ex-players with coaching opportunities and ambassadorial roles where you can travel the world hyping up the club
10. Owners don't own slaves
You're not wrong....
I’d sign for us because I know I’d earn twice as much here as anywhere else and I wouldn’t even have to play well for it.
If I wasn’t a fan then The history, prestige etc is worthless now. It means nothing anymore.
Many of the posts said they wouldn't. Obviously this one didn't follow the premise of "If you weren't a fan of United..."
Hahahahaha the rags feeling like everything is passing them by saw Liverpool splash out £75 mill on van dyke can’t resist getting one over them by splashing £80 mill on maguire,a decent signing but nowhere worth that amount,they just want to be seen as still relevant and that’s their only way of doing so throwing large amounts of money about to anyone and everyone hahahahaha....