United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed Man Utd crowd at home to Chelsea was 73,620. A thousand down on last season. Changes to the ground I believe.

Yes, they are actually having to meet their disability requirements now having ignored them for years.

Noticed Man Utd crowd at home to Chelsea was 73,620. A thousand down on last season. Changes to the ground I believe.
I think they were compelled to make more disabled access yeah. There were serious threats of legal action by some disabled supporters. Not the sort of press any company wants. Then there was the Arsenal fans who had their walking sticks taken away, words like "discrimination" were flying about. Enough to make any CEO shit themselves.

I think they were compelled to make more disabled access yeah. There were serious threats of legal action by some disabled supporters. Not the sort of press any company wants. Then there was the Arsenal fans who had their walking sticks taken away, words like "discrimination" were flying about. Enough to make any CEO shit themselves.

There ground is going to be an issue for them. It has been built on and built on and its now a mismash of engineering. Anything they try to do will cost £££ as it is so much harder to deal with a mess like that than to work with modern steel frame / concrete construction. There hospitality facilities are a bit of a joke and have been for years. Compare to Us, Spurs, Arsenal etc and without CL football again...

The hurt and bitterness on the caf regarding our fine is just poetry. Best 315k ever spent.

I disagree
The best money City ever spent led to this ever immortal moment of magic

DiligentSparseChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

There ground is going to be an issue for them. It has been built on and built on and its now a mismash of engineering. Anything they try to do will cost £££ as it is so much harder to deal with a mess like that than to work with modern steel frame / concrete construction. There hospitality facilities are a bit of a joke and have been for years. Compare to Us, Spurs, Arsenal etc and without CL football again...

They should have built a new gaff thirty years ago when land was available and before they invented this "Theatre of Dreams" shite
They're stuck in a shithole that's falling apart and will cost more to renovate than build new and the fact that they go on about history and tradition means they can't move away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.