United thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. dickie davies

dickie davies

They should have built a new gaff thirty years ago when land was available and before they invented this "Theatre of Dreams" shite
    They're stuck in a shithole that's falling apart and will cost more to renovate than build new and the fact that they go on about history and tradition means they can't move away

2. peace frog

peace frog

not sure ive been on this thread this season,

SCUM

3. br88

br88

Oh my God...mentioning Bernardo in relation to Lingard is sacrilege. I hope that somehow you will be able to atone for such a terrible sin. I am just thankful that you inserted LOL otherwise it would have meant the death penalty for you...haha.

4. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

Agree they will not move grounds any decade soon and they will never get anymore in that stadium. As you say there was masses of land around for years but with media city it isn't dirt cheap anymore.

5. journolud

journolud

There is no comparison, Bernardo is a shit dabber

Vienna_70 likes this.
  6. city986

city986

Gary the rats been at the crack pipe in the mail saying the SCUM will win the prem before Scousers now I don't want either of them to every win it but come on Gary put the pipe down

7. laserblue

laserblue

Shteve McLaren on SSN said that Maguire was "the signing of the summer" and will take the rags to the next level. The next level of shitness I presume.

8. br88

br88

He is actually using the 10 level rule so this may be OK. City are level 1 and United were at level 9 and so they could possibly have reached level 8 with Maguire.

9. hertsblue

hertsblue

Just hope "football management" is not one of the subjects pupils can choose in the Uni set up by some of the class of 92 members as plastered all over the BBC. christ can u imagine learning from Scholes, 2 Nevilles and Giggs about being a manager

10. Paul1970

Paul1970

Cannot believe that after one result they are gonna win the league . Maguire is on a par with the best defenders in the world and Pogba wants to stay at Utd and he’s the greatest .