United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's Monday let's have some predictions for tonight .
Scum to win against wolves , VAR will be used if scum look like fucking up the prems plan to generate a 2 point gap for the heritage clubs over City and give them a decent helping hand at the start of the season.

So it's Monday let's have some predictions for tonight .
Scum to win against wolves , VAR will be used if scum look like fucking up the prems plan to generate a 2 point gap for the heritage clubs over City and give them a decent helping hand at the start of the season.

All of the above, then 7 days of United are back.

2-1 Wolves, with 'nited getting battered in midfield.

How dare you, just reading an article on Sky now saying Ole pulled a masterstroke playing Pogba in a deeper midfield role against chelsea... despite him being atrocious until the game was safely won...

Have they finally unlocked him?

I'm going with...... no

How dare you, just reading an article on Sky now saying Ole pulled a masterstroke playing Pogba in a deeper midfield role against chelsea... despite him being atrocious until the game was safely won...

Have they finally unlocked him?

I'm going with...... no

I don't have Sky!

If I did I'd probably go with: 2-1 Wolves, with 'nited getting battered in midfield but Pogba's one good moment being hailed as 'genius'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.