United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someones on the caf taking the piss - own up :)

Serious question......

Is there anything to said for a team to be rewarded a "half a goal for hitting the post"

Would make games more interesting and rewards players like Rashford for hitting a worldie off the post.

In most cases hitting a post is harder to do then scoring a goal. Anyone who has attempted the crossbar challenge will agree with this.

After all the shite that has descended on the game via the new handball law I wouldn't put it past IFAB to ponder on this one, and to avoid such a thing as a 'draw' we could add up the number of corners and throw ins won and give a corner a quarter of a goal and a throw in a tenth of a goal! Result? Dippers win all the throw ins in a game and every oppo goal kick becomes a corner with refs tapping their heels to indicate it fictitiously came off a defender's foot!

Two more records fell at the swamp yesterday:

Palace's first win there in the Premier League era.

And the first away winner scored in injury time at the shithole.

Ever.

Since the pisscan left, records have been tumbling like skittles.

Like most on here I’ve got some good mates who are rags, I’m almost feeling sorry for them, I just can’t take the piss, their pain is just to much. I almost want them to smell success and just fail at the final hurdle, mid table mediocrity is just a shrug of the shoulders, no banter, no baiting, no discussion, they all agree they are shit and we don’t talk football anymore.

Like most on here I’ve got some good mates who are rags, I’m almost feeling sorry for them, I just can’t take the piss, their pain is just to much. I almost want them to smell success and just fail at the final hurdle, mid table mediocrity is just a shrug of the shoulders, no banter, no baiting, no discussion, they all agree they are shit and we don’t talk football anymore.

Have a word with yourself and remember all the shit they gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.