United thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. yeseye

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    This should shift the last 15000 season tickets over the weekend.
    Waiting list, my arse!

Mid Wales blue and GOULDYBOBS like this.
  2. GOULDYBOBS

GOULDYBOBS

Couple of months ago a red plastic cousin of mine asked where I was to my mum. She replied I was at City watching the blues. He asked "how come he's at city they have no fans?" My mum went in hard on the spoilt brat. "Where's your season ticket at United? Have you been this year?"
    "Cant get a ticket, been waiting for years" he replied.
    "I'm sure your on the waiting list then? Shall I ring up for you now?" "No need" he squirmed, "not got any money at the minute"

Just like his plastic dad. Never goes.
    Weren't interested in footy when I rocked up to the club after we beat Brighton ready to talk about Thursday nights. " Fell out of love with football, moneys took over.." zzzzzz
    Asked if he felt the same in the nineties

3. malg

malg

World record bid for Koulibaly now.

Mid Wales blue likes this.
  4. gavvo

gavvo

I honestly think there are still 000s of the daft gits who fall for it year after year and renew believing the propaganda that always turns out to be garbage, unless it is when they sign some big name who is more than overdue a trip to the knackers yard.

5. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

Don’t forget now blues.

They’ve ‘got Sanchez, Paul Pogba and Fred’.

Might as well give them all 4 of domestic trophies right now.

6. Mid Wales blue

Mid Wales blue

So they still have loads of season tickets for sale, and their corporate boxes are probably slow as well!

7. manimanc

manimanc

Snjeider signing for utd headlines in 3....2......1........

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Maybe he's spent 21 years on a waiting list? Nah doubt it, but fancy having the easy option of being a raggy fan abroad for years & years then when you get here Ole's at the wheel and they're a bag of shite.

Hopefully I can keep a post with SCUM in it on the board now.

9. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

I can just see it now;

'When I listen to the little boy inside, I have always wanted to join my boyhood club and help them finish in the Top 8. It's always been in my DNA to play to United Way'.......

Vienna_70 and TCIB like this.
  10. TCIB

TCIB

Daniel James? who is that? He sounds like a young English prospect which is fair enough if so. I did think they mean't that Colombian fella who had a good world cup a few years back, the one Real can't shift and Bayern do not want on a perm.

I can't honestly say i really care either way at the moment with them. They have tailed off to far again to be worth ripping in to with any genuine meaning footy wise.

I can laugh at the off field stuff though. As we all suspected no bugger is coming in above Woodward or otherwise not answering directly to him regarding players. It is a top end big boys toy for those who like the mental fencing in a board room, why the hell would he give it up. I mean you would have had to cut my arm off to make me relinquish my monster wheels toy car or my teenage ninja mutant turtle blimp.

I suspect he will keep this panel of sorts that chooses players to recommend at arms length to. He will want to be able to dismiss any ideas he does not like with authority. That requires manager-staff distancing. Inviting Rio to his house to "go over a few things" will not be on the cards. A formal business dinner and office settings will be it i think. That is just a feeling but if i wanted to protect my personal adult disney land keeping those who could put a spanner in my works at arms length would be a primary consideration. Hopefully it does go that way and some may not like it. I hope hassle ensues either way.