United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel James? who is that? He sounds like a young English prospect which is fair enough if so. I did think they mean't that Colombian fella who had a good world cup a few years back, the one Real can't shift and Bayern do not want on a perm.

I can't honestly say i really care either way at the moment with them. They have tailed off to far again to be worth ripping in to with any genuine meaning footy wise.

I can laugh at the off field stuff though. As we all suspected no bugger is coming in above Woodward or otherwise not answering directly to him regarding players. It is a top end big boys toy for those who like the mental fencing in a board room, why the hell would he give it up. I mean you would have had to cut my arm off to make me relinquish my monster wheels toy car or my teenage ninja mutant turtle blimp.

I suspect he will keep this panel of sorts that chooses players to recommend at arms length to. He will want to be able to dismiss any ideas he does not like with authority. That requires manager-staff distancing. Inviting Rio to his house to "go over a few things" will not be on the cards. A formal business dinner and office settings will be it i think. That is just a feeling but if i wanted to protect my personal adult disney land keeping those who could put a spanner in my works at arms length would be a primary consideration. Hopefully it does go that way and some may not like it. I hope hassle ensues either way.
'kin hell - how posh were you?

Next you're gonna be telling us you had Thunderbird Island but didn't play with it that much ;-)

The prem will give them incredible luck next season if things are not going well , .

They tried their best to help them last season, rags being top of the league for penalties awarded with 12, how can a side with such limited attacking intentions and abilities be awarded 3x as many penalties as us?

I'd love to find a stat showing how much time City and rags spent inside the opposition penalty area last season just to bear out my ''conspiracy theory'' can't find anything so far, anyone know if such a stat exists?

Fuck me sideways, just behave.......from the Express:

Neymar: PSG star must sound out Man Utd over transfer after Real Madrid development
NEYMAR must sound out Manchester United over a transfer. Because if he’s underwhelmed by life at Paris Saint-Germain - and a move to Real Madrid appearing dead in the water - it’s the only move that makes sense.
This sounds a bit more realistic from the Mail. They really are the gift that keeps on giving!

Jesse Lingard 'set to earn payrise to £130,000 a week at Manchester United with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to make him key man at Old Trafford'
Manchester United star Jesse Lingard is reportedly set for a contract extension that will see his wages increase significantly. Lingard's current contract runs until the summer of 2021 but United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is eager to ensure that the 26-year-old remains at Old Trafford for the long term.

Around 2012 when bacon face was still in charge, I was chatting to a Dad at the sports club our kids attended. This fella was a rag and told me that as united had this mega waiting list for season tickets he looked at the ages of his kids and thought he'd put his name down for one, as by the time he'd be eligible the family would be much older and less reliant on him for lifts and stuff
Two weeks after enlisting he was contacted by the rags ticket office and asked if he was ready to purchase

Similar here. I employed a Swedish Guy last year, found out later he was a Rag ;( After relocating he applied for a Rag Season Ticket and got one in time for the start of the season.

The mail reporting that koulibaly is utds number 1 transfer target.

You might want to bookmark this for future reference.

84m apparently.

Number one transfer target, don't forget that, number one.

bagdad-bob.jpg

Neymar is here i can assure,he is coming over the hill as we speak and will be here,,now please line up for your season ticket renewals,next year we will conquer and be at the summit with all trophies and medals in our cabinet and the rats from the Etihad will scurry away and hide

Last edited:
I'm not saying we will see a broom half finish or anything silly like that but the top 6, for me, isn't as established as some may say.
They'll just brush it under the carpet.

Fuck me sideways, just behave.......from the Express:

Neymar: PSG star must sound out Man Utd over transfer after Real Madrid development
NEYMAR must sound out Manchester United over a transfer. Because if he’s underwhelmed by life at Paris Saint-Germain - and a move to Real Madrid appearing dead in the water - it’s the only move that makes sense.

I think I speak for most of us, when I say that these sort of stories used to make us a little envious.

Now, we just laugh at them.

What is this mystical "united way" of which you speak?
Where does it lead and how long does it take?
It involves repeating several incantations daily, such as:
Biggest club in the world (nope, that is Real)
Theatre of dreams (falling to bits)
Not in my lifetime (come again???)
Fergie time (brown enveopes at the ready)
Knock Liverpool off their perch (what, from down there?)
The chosen one, er two, er three, er four.....
Woody, just send us the money, regards, the Glazer family.

This sounds a bit more realistic from the Mail. They really are the gift that keeps on giving!

Jesse Lingard 'set to earn payrise to £130,000 a week at Manchester United with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to make him key man at Old Trafford'
Manchester United star Jesse Lingard is reportedly set for a contract extension that will see his wages increase significantly. Lingard's current contract runs until the summer of 2021 but United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is eager to ensure that the 26-year-old remains at Old Trafford for the long term.

The weasel, key man at the swamp?

Is he going to lock up at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.