United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astana, a team made up largely of free transfers:

15/16 Spent 162,000
16/17 Spent 0
17/18 Spent 761,000 (sold 1.8 million)
18/19 Spent 2.4 Million (sold 2.8 million)
19/20 Spent 0
So , their net spend was negative.

So a negative cost team, whose previous best European away performance (apparently) was holding an Andorran team to a 0-0 draw, were narrowly beaten by a team that cost infinitely more, and contained the brightest bestest youth products sycophancy can produce, in front of 30000 bored witless sheep, 20000 ticketed seats and 25000 unticketed seats.

...looking ... crap.

Their next cup target is Wednesday when they play the mighty Rochdale. I will be interested in how they get on at Old Toilet against a team our EDS beat away 2 - 0.

I thought Custis was a blinkered, rag sycophant; but that prick Stone beats him hands down. Anyone who has a passing knowledge of the game would know that last night the vermin played a team that would struggle in the non-league divisions in front of a scattering of day-trippers, and only managed a 1-0 win. But according to Stone (and some of his colleagues) it was like Brazil vs England from the 1970's in front of a sell-out Wembley crowd.

These people are not football journalists, they are rag fans who are being paid a great deal of money to write a fanzine for their favoured clubs.

I thought Custis was a blinkered, rag sycophant; but that prick Stone beats him hands down. Anyone who has a passing knowledge of the game would know that last night the vermin played a team that would struggle in the non-league divisions in front of a scattering of day-trippers, and only managed a 1-0 win. But according to Stone (and some of his colleagues) it was like Brazil vs England from the 1970's in front of a sell-out Wembley crowd.

These people are not football journalists, they are rag fans who are being paid a great deal of money to write a fanzine for their favoured clubs.

They setting the Narrative for there fans in other countries its why they are always positive! If rolls were reversed and it was city playing last night it be a totally different write up by that fat bias k@nt.

Lad next door to me had to have a day off work because something I don't understand has made his car not want to go. As I passed him on the way to the shops he asked if I watched the match last night to which I replied yes and what did he think of it.
Awestruck and dumbfounded I was when he started to talk about the Busby babes and the similarities between bacon faces early tenure and the one of the baby faced assassin, "It's almost identical" he explained.

They've started again and they sound like scousers only with them it isn't their time this year it's their time because they bring kids through.

Their next cup target is Wednesday when they play the mighty Rochdale. I will be interested in how they get on at Old Toilet against a team our EDS beat away 2 - 0.

the dale will take a big crowd up to OT for the league cup game and will get a much needed money boost

That guy is a united employee, I have no doubt about that. His twitter picture is him looking longingly at Ferguson and has been for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.