United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touched a nerve? I have been to more city games than you and that is a fact, were you at 5 1 vs rags I was. Were you at Gillingham 99 I was ,were you at Huddersfield 10 1 I was were.you at semi vs rags I was, were you at Tottenham 81 cup final I was, were you at the game when we were beating Bournemouth 3-0 at half time to go up amd drew 3-3 you get the picture, I will have my opinion
Were you there at Bert Trautmann's Testimonial in 1964?
The 3-1 win at Old Toilet in1968?
The Cup Final in 1969?
Denis Law's backheel in 1974?
Etc, etc.

I was, and have probably been to more matches than you, but don't brag about it like you do. It doesn't mean I'm a better City fan , I'm just one of many City fans. There are many more who have attended far more matches than I have, but don't feel the need to brag either. You seem to want to prove how big a pair of bollocks you have, but, in reality, it merely shows how much bollocks you utter in order to belittle others.
I've just given MY opinion.

Were you there at Bert Trautmann's Testimonial in 1964?
The 3-1 win at Old Toilet in1968?
The Cup Final in 1969?
Denis Law's backheel in 1974?
Etc, etc.

I was, and have probably been to more matches than you, but don't brag about it like you do. It doesn't mean I'm a better City fan , I'm just one of many City fans. There are many more who have attended far more matches than I have, but don't feel the need to brag either. You seem to want to prove how big a pair of bollocks you have, but, in reality, it merely shows how much bollocks you utter in order to belittle others.
I've jut given MY opinion.
Wasn't born then sorry, it is not to brag mate just people making the usual comments that I may be a rag all because I dared say city were shit at weekend and we were in no position to gloat over the rags defeat, but as usual on here your own opinions are discouraged, and the usual crowd try and shout you down

Wasn't born then sorry, it is not to brag mate just people making the usual comments that I may be a rag all because I dared say city were shit at weekend and we were in no position to gloat over the rags defeat, but as usual on here your own opinions are discouraged, and the usual crowd try and shout you down

not born then.

arriviste!

I am not sure how much Duncan Castles knows. Sometimes confidence can be mistaken for knowledge and insight, but nevertheless this is an interesting but very lengthy interview.

Warning: It's a Man Utd fan channel so don't click on it if that bothers you. (I don't see any difference between any of the fan channels in that respect because they are largely run by the same company?)

Wasn't born then? F..king glory hunter :)

Listened to the totally podcast yesterday and they said that Molde were on the verge of winning the Norwegian league for the first time since....... OGS left to manage Cardiff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.