United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who do we all want to win on Sunday. I'm thinking if the dipper are going to win they might as well win 5-0. A cagey 0-1 dippers win is worst case scenario. Nil nil would be great. Rags winning is something I still can't get behind but i acknowledge it is the best result for us in purely technical terms.

So who do we all want to win on Sunday. I'm thinking if the dipper are going to win they might as well win 5-0. A cagey 0-1 dippers win is worst case scenario. Nil nil would be great. Rags winning is something I still can't get behind but i acknowledge it is the best result for us in purely technical terms.
Utd. Don't even have to think about it. If Utd score first, they might beat them. They have a decent defence and are made for counter-attacking. I don't think it is unlikely as many think.

Said this last year to a Rag mate, They don't need DeGea, they need a solid competent keeper and to strengthen elsewhere. Romero fits the bill well.
If it is true that Madrid were willing to go over £100 million for him they should have sold and adressed their weaknesses.
Exactly. I've been saying this to some of my more sensible rag mates for ages. If they genuinely could have got anything over £70m for De Gea, they'd have been mental to turn it down, particularly given his astronomical wage demands. They wouldn't miss him at all.

That tells me either no one was ever actually that interested in signing him for those kind of numbers (and why would they be!) or Woodward bought into the absolute myth that De Gea is the best keeper in the world.

Ironically, it's that myth, concocted by the British media and readily lapped up by the deluded rag hordes, that has tied their hands; "losing" De Gea at a time when the club is in turmoil would have been horrendous PR, even if it meant perfect business and football sense.

The last thing Ole needs (and our campaign) is a 0-5 drubbing, no we need it tight, if the scousers or rags win it needs to be a boring 1-0. My hope is it is a 0-0 total bore fest with no shots on target by either side, no controversial decisions (so the media have nothing to talk about) and the only exciting moment is when the rain pours the huge hole in the roof to prove to the watching idiots that it really is a shithole.

The last thing Ole needs (and our campaign) is a 0-5 drubbing, no we need it tight, if the scousers or rags win it needs to be a boring 1-0. My hope is it is a 0-0 total bore fest with no shots on target by either side, no controversial decisions (so the media have nothing to talk about) and the only exciting moment is when the rain pours the huge hole in the roof to prove to the watching idiots that it really is a shithole.

And the game has to be stopped for 10 mins as a number of rats run on to the field to escape the flooding.

Said this last year to a Rag mate, They don't need DeGea, they need a solid competent keeper and to strengthen elsewhere. Romero fits the bill well.
If it is true that Madrid were willing to go over £100 million for him they should have sold and adressed their weaknesses.
The problem with so many United fans (not all of them) is that they always believe the media myths such as DeGea is "the best keeper in the world", Pogba is "world-class" etc, etc, etc. They live in some sort of parallel universe. It's the Emperor's Clothes sysndrome. I honestly believe most City fans are less gullible and are better judges of players. I reckon that over the years we have seen so much shite football we are experts at spotting it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.