United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he`ll be too busy running the bookies and with all these new apartment blocks he`s having built

giphy.webp
Well I thought it was a little funny you bastards

No doubt they're pretty shit at the moment but we haven't fully got our mojo either and as someone said on another thread, they do have a fair bit of pace which could cause our defence problems. It shows how far they've regressed though when I'm thinking they're so wank that this is a free hit for them.

Unfortunately, I'll be missing my first home derby for over 30 years on Saturday as I'll be in Berlin so will probably end up finding some plastic Paddy bar to watch it in which will doubtless be full of the fuckers!

A few months ago I couldn’t wait to play them but not so much now.

They have zero pressure really as even their own fans expect a drilling. Problem is we are just not at the races this season and our midfield is slow & confidence low.

this will not be an easy game. They will sit deep & hit us on the counter quickly. The worst type of system for us in our current state. Non of our defence will handle their pace up front.

we take early chances we are good if not they could take all 3 points. They will turn this into oles turning point or farewell game either way they will be up for this.

Hope we smash the fucking rags on Saturday. Don't want the players looking ahead but nothing wrong with a random Blue Mooner doing so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.