United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as our players don't treat this game as irrelevant (bit like them) then I see no other outcome other than a city win.
We turn up we win, simple as that.
Still think the bin dips will crumble at some stage, we have overcome the most ridiculous of scenarios in recent years let's do it again

They had penalties in games they lost or drew too. Mostly missed though.

They get lot of penalties but I didn't have feeling many of them weren't deserved. Here and there, we might not get some of them (though we don't get what any club would get), but mostly they were penalties. Actually, there were few games where they didn't get penalties they probably should. On rare occasions when they come to the box they come with pace, so it's expected they get few pens. Liverpool's pens this year are by far worse. And last year too.

Anyway, I stand with what I wrote. They can be dangerous when given space and we're vulnerable to pace, we have to be cautious and if we are, then we probably have too much for them.
As well as their pace, my other concern is the cheap free kicks they will win in dangerous areas, any slight contact with James, rashford etc in our half will end up with a set piece opportunity for them.

As well as their pace, my other concern is the cheap free kicks they will win in dangerous areas, any slight contact with James, rashford etc in our half will end up with a set piece opportunity for them.
This is a ggod point. Rashford's presence means well probably have to play Stones in defence. If we drop Ota for Stones then who picks up Maguire at set-pieces? Maybe an argument to play Ota and Stones?

Rather good though that Utd's biggest threat is from set-pieces and referees.

No matter how shit or irrelevant the rags become, never forget they are a club of vile players and fans....

I hope we smash them into last week. Lay down a marker and leave no one in any doubt who the biggest and best team in the league is

If we had a fully fit squad available today not one of the Rag squad would get in our team , which shows the gulf in class , we will hear all day about how shite our defence is , (which has conceded less than the Dippers this season) and how the Rags lightening quick attack will find us out. This media garbage keeps the 658m fanboys that support the Rags happy , but the reality is around 7.30pm tonight their unfounded optimism will be shattered and i will be off to the Save OSG thread.

No matter how shit or irrelevant the rags become, never forget they are a club of vile players and fans....

I hope we smash them into last week. Lay down a marker and leave no one in any doubt who the biggest and best team in the league is

Agree Denis but using " biggest " is a rag / dipper type phrase that we do not need to stoop to imo.

Better to stick at " best team in the league ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.