United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that I give a shit but Pogba has been out since October with "ankle problems" with no return. Anyone any ideas?

Imagine the money he's on and doing fuck all, stealing a living. Glad we dodged him!

not that I give a shit but Pogba has been out since October with "ankle problems" with no return. Anyone any ideas?

Imagine the money he's on and doing fuck all, stealing a living. Glad we dodged him!
had a feeling at the start of the season that he would be on his way, i reckon he was sold or nearly sold but they ran out of time

If we had a fully fit squad available today not one of the Rag squad would get in our team , which shows the gulf in class , we will hear all day about how shite our defence is , (which has conceded less than the Dippers this season) and how the Rags lightening quick attack will find us out. This media garbage keeps the 658m fanboys that support the Rags happy , but the reality is around 7.30pm tonight their unfounded optimism will be shattered and i will be off to the Save OSG thread.

sorry Jim, you mean you wouldn’t take bassaka, maguire,rashford, James, martial ? Right now I’d swap there whole defence with ours

I said it in the match thread but despite their own issues they played against us at the right time.

Had to turn sky off after 10min anyone who thinks neville is neutral give your head a wobble

I have to say, the rags played a very good game today. They came with a plan and were able to execute it. However the collection of players were not that good, our weaknesses were exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.