United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust Ole will be charged then for his post match comments? According to him the sending off was a joke, and the referee showed bias in not booking us for multiple fouls but booking matic for his first foul.

Maybe the pressure is getting to him, or maybe he is remembering the preferential decisions they used to get when he was a player there, but that's some bad loser talk there!

His post-match interview reminded me of Wenger.

Contrary to what Richards, Fletcher and Ole thought, I was surprised Matic hadn’t been sent off earlier.

Trust Ole will be charged then for his post match comments? According to him the sending off was a joke, and the referee showed bias in not booking us for multiple fouls but booking matic for his first foul.

Maybe the pressure is getting to him, or maybe he is remembering the preferential decisions they used to get when he was a player there, but that's some bad loser talk there!

If we're lucky, his wee head might implode live on TV.

On the playing side I was surprised at how well Matic played and it looks like they have a good young prospect in Williams. On the other hand Martial was very poor...with his attitude he would not last twenty minutes under Pep.

Sky didn't give the referee enough credit for their win yesterday.

Classic game management.

Allowing them to get away with multiple fouls before booking them, blocking our outlet pass, not playing/playing advantage when the situation dictates otherwise, disproportionate application of the LOTG, the first half penalty shout would have been given if it was them in our box.....

Usual sh*te from the PiGMOL.

Although we should have defended the free kick better I thought the ref had helped them up the pitch with two or three soft free kicks

On the playing side I was surprised at how well Matic played and it looks like they have a good young prospect in Williams. On the other hand Martial was very poor...with his attitude he would not last twenty minutes under Pep.

Williams looks a good player who is at it doesn't he? Martial always looks miserable and the only emotion he shows is anger.

Their fans are completely toxic. Singing about death continually. Media leniency / reluctance to criticise their behaviour just leads to events like we saw this week.
When you see fans of teams like Newcastle, Arsenal and especially Sunderland struggle it's hard not to sympathise but Utd make that completely impossible. The Red rabble are now as much a problem for Man Utd as their owners and they are welcome to each other.

Arsenal?

What the fuck do Arsenal supporters have to moan about?

They’ve been in the top flight since 1919, have won 13 league titles, 13 FA Cups, two League Cups, 15 Community/Charity Shields and the Cup Winners' Cup.

They are the third most entitled set of twats in the country, and a few years in the wilderness might teach them some humility.

They are the third most entitled set of twats in the country, and a few years in the wilderness might teach them some humility.
Apologies in advance for keeping the off-topic going here, but I just have to say, calling mid-table in the Premier League wilderness is almost an insult to clubs like us, who've known actual footballing wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.