United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we want pitchside seats at away grounds? You ever been pitchside before? You can’t even see the ball or the feet of players up the other end of the pitch.

Firstly because it is a premier league rule, just one united do not need to adhere you.

I have been going to City for 56 years, and for the first 3, sat on a wall behind the old scoreboard end at pitch level.Like you say not the best view. A pile of legs running around .Newcastle are allowed to give god seats, and I don't know if you have ever been there but i have and it is certainly not a view I enjoy.Them and United have the special rule to not give pitchside seats.
I have been pitchside at United, it is the poorest of views I agree as the pitch is raised. As I usually sit with the United fans when we play there I have been in many parts of the ground, the seats are crap squashed together and have poor sight lines. My main point was that they have been allowed to trial rail seating without getting other things in order first.

I was out running down Harboro way in Sale the other day, pissing down with rain and just one car at the lights, a G Wagon Merc in tacky army colour camo.

The lights were on red when I had made my move and the driver was clearly in a rush when they then changed to green.

I had my City beanie hat on and gave them the middle finger - step forward Marcus Rashford.

Got to take every silver lining you can in this lockdown!

Today’s keep rags relevant story is the Fake Ronny was rejoining then changed his mind when GPC retired.

Firstly because it is a premier league rule, just one united do not need to adhere you.

I have been going to City for 56 years, and for the first 3, sat on a wall behind the old scoreboard end at pitch level.Like you say not the best view. A pile of legs running around .Newcastle are allowed to give god seats, and I don't know if you have ever been there but i have and it is certainly not a view I enjoy.Them and United have the special rule to not give pitchside seats.
I have been pitchside at United, it is the poorest of views I agree as the pitch is raised. As I usually sit with the United fans when we play there I have been in many parts of the ground, the seats are crap squashed together and have poor sight lines. My main point was that they have been allowed to trial rail seating without getting other things in order first.

My issue is they haven't thought it through with respect to logistics. When a set of supporters chant: "Stand up, if you hate XYZ' what are you supposed to do; sit down instead....on the terrace steps? Piss poor.

My issue is they haven't thought it through with respect to logistics. When a set of supporters chant: "Stand up, if you hate XYZ' what are you supposed to do; sit down instead....on the terrace steps? Piss poor.

One Derby match at Old Trafford, about 50 of us went in the paddock, sat down on the terracing for part of the match. Was a bit uncomfortable after the match

One Derby match at Old Trafford, about 50 of us went in the paddock, sat down on the terracing for part of the match. Was a bit uncomfortable after the match

When my dad first started taking me to Fulham (these days, that'd be classed as child abuse), I had to stand on a wooden stool to be able to see. I was about 5, and it was end of the Johnny Haynes era, and we were still in the top division. About 3 years later, we were in the 3rd division, and I could sit on that very same stool - and had a totally unobstructed view of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.