United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags at work seem to think they will get Sancho nearer to 50 than 100. Had to point out that is as likely as me winning the lotto with the money that we will make, Dortmund would only get 42.5 mill if they sold him for 50. They seemed a little deflated after that
I’m so glad that you were able to piss on their fireworks.

Rags at work seem to think they will get Sancho nearer to 50 than 100. Had to point out that is as likely as me winning the lotto with the money that we will make, Dortmund would only get 42.5 mill if they sold him for 50. They seemed a little deflated after that

That narrative that United will get him for £50m is being entirely orchestrated by the British - Rag loving media. As we found with KDB German clubs are no pushovers and if they need to sell a valuable asset they will realise full value. I suspect United are struggling to pay the asking price - so a narrative of Dortmund being unreasonable is being put in place to accompany the deep disappointment when the Rags don’t get their man. I might be wrong but without a major sale I can’t see them spunking circa £120m on Sancho.

Surely all of their short term transfer financing will be taken care of with the bidding wars about to take place for Smallthing, sanchez and stan laurel!

Was talking to a client, a red, today about the clueless one and my amazement at where they are now in the league and he agreed with me......fergie's still in charge. There is no way that Ole is third in line to the Throne after Pep and Klopp, it just isn't possible, he's utterly fucking clueless. His mannerisms are akin to a rabbit caught in the headlights. When Ole turned up they went on a 16 match run and fergie was there.....then it went to rat shit, Now they squeeze into the big pay day that is the Champions league and we've not heard or seen the big jock for a long while so where is he, pulling the strings from the back room.

Some good news for the rags.

Smaillthing is on his way back to help his mate Phil the Face recreate their world eating partnership at the back.

Have they signed Sancho, Mbappe, Griezmann, Grealish, Kane and Rudolph junior on free transfers yet?

It's just under 20% of their total revenue whereas ours is just over 10%. So it's quite significant in the overall scheme of things.

They now tink that getting him for 95 £million is a bargain, when he goes to Barca for £85 million that won,t have wanted him in the fisrst place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.