United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the big man u wouldn't be bullied, seems the same for Dortmund. So the big man u wouldn't pay the market value, seems Dortmund understand.

Thanks for City ruining the market, mind you we have never paid more than £60m I understand and the red clowns (dippers and scum) biggest transfers are, for three players £221.8m (thats VD, Carlton, Alison)

So even though we have tried to spend money, to ruin our FFP we still cant outspend the ghouls.

Fuck them, their sycophant fans.

Forgive me and correct me if I am wrong but is 90 mill Lukaku still not on their books? EDIT, Just googled and it seems rags did sell him, but for a undisclosed fee thought to be a Inter record of 80 mill. Hands up if you believe!

Last edited:
Did i just hear right Greenwood nearly scored a goal(ruled off for offside,not even marginal) on one of the biggest stages?....What a QF in the eurpoa v the mighty COPENHAGEN. Fuck off BT i,m just not wearing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.